Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg kolhapuri | vegetable kolhapuri restaurant style recipe. You can have veg kolhapuri Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style:
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 of Potato medium size (diced).
- Get 1/2 cup of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French Beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of Capsicum (diced).
- Use 1/2 cup of Carrot (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- You need 4 of Onion medium size (sliced).
- You need 1inch of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 6-7 of Cashew nuts.
- Provide 4 of Tomato medium sized (diced).
- You need 4-5 of Kashmiri red chilli (soaked).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper corns.
- Get 3 of Cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 250 gram of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Provide as required of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style:
- Heat oil in a pan add potatoes and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Add remaining veggies and saute them on high flame for 5 mins, keep.the veggies aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and stirr fry them until they are soft.
- Now add tomatoes and cook them until they are soft and mushy, now add cashew nuts and cook for 2 mins.
- Cool down the mixture completely and grind the mixture to form a well puree.
- Now add soaked dried chillies ginger garlic and grind them to a smooth paste (adjust the consistency by adding water).
- Take a deep pan / woak add oil and butter add the whole spices and saute them for a minute.
- Add the red chilli garlic paste and saute them until oil is released, now add the freshly prepared pureed gravy and cook for 6-7 mins.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric and Coriander powder saute well.
- Now add the fried veggies and paneer and stirr cook until the masala is evenly coated.
- Now add salt stirr and add some water to adjust the consistency and cook for about 10 mins.
- Now add garam masala and kasuri methi cook further 2-3 mins, finish it with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice..
- Mix well and serve hot with roti, paratha or naan.. enjoy.
If you find this Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.