Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Chicken Sizzler With Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken Sizzler With Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken sizzler with mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook grilled chicken sizzler with mushroom sauce using 42 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Chicken Sizzler With Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare of For Mushroom Sauce.
- Use 1 cup of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare as required of Fresh herbs.
- Use as required of Parsley leaves chopped.
- You need as needed of Black pepper powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For grilled chicken.
- Take 200 gms of boneless breast.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get As required of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of olive.
- Get of For sautéed vegetables.
- Get 1 of medium carrot chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of French beans.
- Take 1 of small green capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 of small red capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 of small yellow capsicum chopped.
- Provide as required of Few broccoli florets.
- Get 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of lime juice.
- Provide of For Spaghetti.
- Provide 100 gms of spaghetti.
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get as needed of Black pepper powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Use of For assembling.
- Take as needed of Cabbage shredded.
- Take as per taste of Grilled chicken.
- Use as per taste of Mushroom sauce.
- Get as required of Spaghetti.
- Provide as Required of Sautéed vegetables.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Sizzler With Mushroom Sauce:
- For Muahroom sauce – cut mushrooms. In a wok heat olive oil and butter and add mushrooms. Sauté for 2-3 mins until mushroom looses moisture.
- Add chopped onions and garlic and sauté further mushrooms turn brown..
- Add cream and stir, add salt and black pepper, and add milk. Add chopped parsley and herbs and stir one more time, set aside..
- For grilled chicken – cut the boneless breast into two and with the back of the knife, thaw. Cut slightly across and smear with ginger-garlic paste, salt and pepper..
- In a grill pan heat olive oil and grill the chicken until well done, set aside. Slice the grilled chicken gently.
- For sautéed vegetables – in a wok heat olive oil and add all vegetables, add chopped ginger and garlic, salt and black pepper powder. Sauté for 2-3 mins. Add lime juice and set aside.
- For spaghetti- in a wok heat water and add salt, pepper powder, 1 tsp olive oil, add spaghetti and cook for 7-8 mins. Strain and add olive oil and salt and pepper powder..
- For assembly – heat the sizzler until smoking hot. Place on the board and add chopped cabbage, place spaghetti on one side, sautéed vegetables on another side. Grilled chicken in the centre and topped with mushroom sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy.
If you find this Grilled Chicken Sizzler With Mushroom Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.