Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked french toasts / rabanadas no frono recipe. You can cook baked french toasts / rabanadas no frono using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono:
- Take Half of cup Sugar.
- Take 1 of Lemon zest.
- Get Half of cup brown sugar.
- Provide 6 of Sliced bread.
- Provide of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of ⁹Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need Table spoon of butter.
- Provide Teaspoon of vanilla flavour.
- You need 50 cl of water.
Steps to make Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono:
- For the syrup add water sugar lemon zest and cinnamon boil for 15minutes covered.
- Let it cool and se aside.
- Spread butter or olive oil on an oven tray, then sprinkle with a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Make sure paking tray is well greased.
- Put a pan in low heat and wet the bread slices in the sugar syrup, drain lightly with the help of a spatula. Pass them through the beaten egg and place them on the tray.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
- The dark colour is the effect of the mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Trying a recipe from Portugal is amazing. Thank you cookpad for making food to unite us. 🇳🇬🧡🇵🇹.
If you find this Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.