Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French Beans Aloo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Beans Aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans Aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans aloo recipe. You can cook french beans aloo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Beans Aloo:
- Prepare 250 gm of French Beans.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes (cut it into pieces).
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Amchur powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make French Beans Aloo:
- Wash the beans and cut it into pieces.
- Take a walk heat oil, add cumin seeds and Hing. Saute it, add chopped onions and green chilli, cook it for 2 to 3 minutes add beans and potato. Mix it well cook it on low heat until potato become soft.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, Amchur powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Mix it well..
- Cook on medium flame. Stir. Turn off the flame..
- Transfer it in a serving bowl..
If you find this French Beans Aloo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.