Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Beans Sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans Sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans sabji recipe. You can have french beans sabji using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Beans Sabji:
- Prepare 300 grams of French Beans.
- Provide 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala or kitchen king masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 glass of water.
Instructions to make French Beans Sabji:
- Firstly take the French beans and wash them well and then chop it into half inch size pieces.
- Now heat a Kadhai and put oil. When hot add jeera and chopped onion and garlic..
- Sauté well for a few minutes. Then add the dry masalas and salt.
- Mix everything well then add chopped French beans and give a nice mix. Sprinkle the water and close the Kadhai and let it cook on low flame for a few minutes. Check it in between, give stir and cook it again..
- When done turn off the heat and serve hot with rice & dal or Rotis.
If you find this French Beans Sabji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.