Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beans-Carrot Upperi (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans-Carrot Upperi (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans-carrot upperi (kerala style) recipe. To make beans-carrot upperi (kerala style) you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beans-Carrot Upperi (Kerala Style):
- You need 1/2 cup of French Beans chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of carrot chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1/2 of coconut scrapped.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Take as taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of medium size onion finely chopped.
Steps to make Beans-Carrot Upperi (Kerala Style):
- Keep vegetables ready. Take a pan, add coconut oil. Once oil is hot, add mustard. Let it crackle..
- Add chopped onion and green chilli. Let it saute for some time. Add turmeric, vegetables and salt. Mix it well. Don't cover. Do not overcook..
- Add scrapped coconut. Mix it well. Let it cook for another 5 minutes on low flame. Serve with Rice and Sambhar..
If you find this Beans-Carrot Upperi (Kerala Style) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.