Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple french onion soup recipe. You can cook simple french onion soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 4 cups of sliced onions.
- Prepare 4 (10.5 ounce) of cans beef broth.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dry sherry.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Get 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 4 slices of French bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- Take 2 slices of Swiss cheese, diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Melt butter with olive oil in an 8 quart stock pot on medium heat. Add onions and continually stir until tender and translucent. Do not brown the onions..
- Add beef broth, sherry and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Heat the oven broiler..
- Ladle soup into oven safe serving bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each (bread may be broken into pieces if you prefer). Layer each slice of bread with a slice of provolone, 1/2 slice diced Swiss and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place bowls on cookie sheet and broil in the preheated oven until cheese bubbles and browns slightly..
If you find this Simple French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.