Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Beans & Potato (Bhaji) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans & Potato (Bhaji) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans & potato (bhaji) recipe. You can have french beans & potato (bhaji) using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Beans & Potato (Bhaji):
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of hing.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of green chilli (minced) (if you like the dish less spicy, skip this).
- Use 1 of green chilli, cut into 4 long slices.
- Provide 1 of medium onion (diced).
- You need 400 g of French beans (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes (peeled and cut into jullians).
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder (+/- 1/2 for spice adjustment).
- Use 1 tbsp of kitchen king masala (to replace this you can take a blend of coriander powder, cumin seeds and garam masala in the ratio 1:1:1).
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of amchor powder (dry mango powder).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (preferably powder).
Steps to make French Beans & Potato (Bhaji):
- Gather all ingredients.
- Wash the French beans and potatoes.
- Cut the ingredients.
- Heat up oil in a wok / kadhai.
- Add hing, followed by cumin seeds.
- Add all green chillies.
- Add onions and fry until they are transparent.
- Add the chopped French beans.
- Add little salt for the French beans to cook, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes (check if the beans are half cooked).
- Add potatoes (Julian cut) followed with all spices except amchoor powder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix well, cover and cook (keep stirring and adding water little by little so that the dish does not stick to the bottom of the wok. add in all approximately 1-2 cups of water).
- When the potatoes are tender, add amchoor powder and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Mix well, turn of the heat and cover for 2 minutes.
If you find this French Beans & Potato (Bhaji) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.