Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Curried Sausages recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Curried Sausages recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curried Sausages recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curried sausages recipe. You can cook slow cooker curried sausages using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Curried Sausages:
- Get 8-10 of sausages, sliced thickly.
- Use 1 of large brown onion, sliced thinly.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gravy granules.
- Use 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 can (400 g) of French onion soup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 can (400 g) of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato chutney.
- Use 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen carrots.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Curried Sausages:
- In a bowl combine well the onion soup, chopped tomatoes, curry powder, tomato chutney, mustard and gravy granules..
- Place the sausages and onions in the slow cooker..
- Pour the sauce mixture into the slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Add the peas and carrots to the slow cooker at 4 hours and cook for the remaining time..
- Optional: The slow cooker will not thicken the sauce. If a thicker sauce is desired transfer to a saucepan and simmer until the desired consistency has been reached..
- Serve over mash potato..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curried Sausages recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.