Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef mince spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef mince spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince spaghetti recipe. To cook beef mince spaghetti you need 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef mince spaghetti:
- You need of For mince (qeema).
- Provide 250 g of beef mince.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion(chopped).
- Provide 2 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use of For veggies.
- Provide 1 of onion (diced).
- Provide of Cabbage 1/2 cup (diced).
- Provide of Capsicum 1/2 cup (julienne).
- Prepare of Carrot 1 (diced).
- Use 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Take 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Provide of For spaghetti.
- Use 300 g of spaghetti (boiled).
- Provide of For garnish.
- You need 3 of Boiled eggs.
- You need of French fries.
Instructions to make Beef mince spaghetti:
- Add 3 tbsp oil to a pot, add onion sauté for 4-5 minutes once soft add ginger garlic paste, sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Add mince(qeema) sauté for 2-3 minutes then add 2 chopped tomatoes mix well..
- Now add all the spices, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp red chili powder,1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder. Mix well..
- Add one cup water, simmer until the mince is cooked complete(you can pressure cook it too).
- Cook until oil separates(بھنا ہے).
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a separate pot. Add carrot and chicken stock cube. Mix.
- Add peas, cabbage,capsicum 1/2 cup each. And 1 onion. Mix well. Sauté but keep veggies crunchy..
- Add 3 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp crushed black pepper. Sauté for 2-3 min. And turn off the flame..
- Add 300 g boiled spaghetti to the veggies, then add mince(qeema) mix it..
- Check the salt if less add more accordingly. Add 1 tsp red chili powder. Mix it until well combined. Cook it on low flame for further 5 minutes..
- Garnish with boiled eggs and fries..
- Ps: You can add green chilies and coriander at the end. I forgot to add that🙃.
If you find this Beef mince spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.