Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can have french toast using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French toast:
- Take 6 slices of bread.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of medium size onions, 1 scotch bonnet.
- Take 1 of seasoning cube.
- Get 1 of tblspon sesame seeds.
Steps to make French toast:
- Get a slice of bread, use your hands and press the middle /edges.
- Get another slice, cut the centre, deep your hands in water and brush the edges, then place the cut out centre on top of the brushed bread.
- Get another slice of the bread roll it out flat and cut it vertical and horizontal.
- For the fillings, add some little oil in a pan, add the sliced onions, scotch bonnet seasoning and fry for a few minutes, break the whisk egg and fry then add the sardine and stir.
- Add the fillings to the bread and cover.
- You can bake or use a non stick pan.
- Slice, sprinkle some sesame seeds and enjoy.
If you find this French toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.