Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple aloo & french bean veg recipe. You can cook simple aloo & french bean veg using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple aloo & french bean veg:
- Use 150 g of aloo(poato) boil & cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 100 g of franch beans cut into 1" washed well.
- Prepare 4 of tomato puree.
- Get 4 of onion sliced.
- Take 4 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 11/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala optional.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of oil.
Steps to make Simple aloo & french bean veg:
- First, boil the potato & peeled well & cut into small pieces..
- In a pan put on flame add oil add onion saute few min add ginger, garlic paste saute for few minutes.
- Add all dry ingredient & tomato puree, sprinkle few water,saute few minutes.till spices cook properly now add beans cook few minutes add potato cook for few minutes, now add water cook for few minutes now turn off the gas and serve..
If you find this Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.