Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French Beans Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Beans Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans fry recipe. You can have french beans fry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Beans Fry:
- Take 1/4 kg of French Beans.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Provide pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 of Onions (Sliced).
- Get 3-4 of Long Green Chillies (Halved).
- Take 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 2-3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Use of as required Salt.
Instructions to make French Beans Fry:
- Clean and wash the beans nicely. Cut it into long pieces. Steam it in a rice cooker or steamer and set aside..
- In a frying pan, heat sesame oil. When hot, add asafoetida, onions, green chillies and curry leaves and saute till the onions are light brown..
- Add garlic and saute well. (You can add the garlic once the oil is hot. But then the garlic may get burnt if the temperature of the oil is high and may loose it properties)..
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt and stir fry for a minute or two..
- Add the steamed beans and stir fry for 5 to 10 minutes in open pan on medium flame, depending on how firm you need the beans..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this French Beans Fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.