Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French toast Besan cheela sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French toast Besan cheela sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast Besan cheela sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast besan cheela sandwich recipe. You can cook french toast besan cheela sandwich using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French toast Besan cheela sandwich:
- Provide 1 packet of Whole wheat bread.
- You need 1 up of Maida flour / All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan flour / Gram flour.
- Take as needed of Grated paneer.
- Provide as needed of Butter.
- You need 1 each of Finely chopped onions,tomato.
- Use 1 of Shredded carrot.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder / cumin powder.
- You need as needed of Lilltle coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make French toast Besan cheela sandwich:
- Take a bowl,add maida flour,semolina and chopped tomatoes and onions.Then add shredded carrot, and lil coriander leaf,jeera powder and add salt,water and make a batter..
- Grate paneer and add besan flour,pepper powder,salt,water to make a batter of dosa consistency..
- Take bread slice and dip it in maida batter as shown below in the picture and toast it on tawa by adding butter.Now French toast is ready..
- On tawa make besan cheela just like how you make dosas but it should be small in size as we need to keep it in between bread slices.Now besan cheela is ready..
- Now take one slice of French toast and on top of it place besan cheela then add sliced onions,carrots, tomatoes and place one more French toast on top of it.Garnish it with coriander leaves and shredded carrots.serve it with sauce or mint chutney..
If you find this French toast Besan cheela sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.