Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salad French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salad French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salad french fries recipe. To make salad french fries you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salad French Fries:
- You need 5-6 of Potatoes.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take Pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Julienne Chopped Cabbage.
- Take 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1 of long sliced onion.
- Use 1 of Chopped Capsicum.
- You need 2-3 of chopped Green Chillies.
- Get as needed of Some fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Salad French Fries:
- Take 5-6 Potatoes and peel of the skin.Wash it and after it dries cut it into long fingers..
- In medium hot oil fry in small numbers and don't fry all at once.Once it is fried,take it out in a paper napkin.Once again on hot oil fry it till it's crispy..
- Remove from oil and take it in Paper Napkin.If you fry it twice it becomes crispy and less oily..
- Then once oil is dry in hot chips add some salt per taste,Some red chilli powder and mix it nicely..
- Now take 1 Julienne Chopped Cabbage,1 grated carrot,1 long sliced onion, 1 Chopped Capsicum,2-3 chopped Green Chillies,some fresh coriander and add some 1 tsp vinegar,1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder,1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder,Salt per taste,1/4 tsp Sugar and mix the salad well..
- Add the Masala chips to the salad and mix well.Top it up with your preferred sauces..
If you find this Salad French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.