Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French-Celery fries with fried eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French-Celery fries with fried eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French-Celery fries with fried eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french-celery fries with fried eggs recipe. To cook french-celery fries with fried eggs you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French-Celery fries with fried eggs:
- Take 10 of large pieces – Irish potatoes.
- You need 2 of large – Eggs.
- You need 500 ml of – Vegetable oil.
- You need Half of bulb – Onions.
- Use 2 pieces of – Scotch bonnet.
- Get 1 clove of – Garlic.
- Use Half of a teaspoon – curry powder.
- Use Half of a teaspoon – Thyme.
- You need Half of a teaspoon – Cameroon pepper.
- You need of Sliced green pepper.
- Use cube of Seasoning.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make French-Celery fries with fried eggs:
- Wash a peel the bark and slice the potatoes into strands.
- Put the potatoes in a pot, add curry, thyme, celery, Cameron pepper, seasoning cubes and salt to taste bring to boil for 3 minutes and turn off the heat and drain in a strainer allow to cool and put in a fridge for 2- 3 hours or leave over night..
- Put the vegetable oil in a pot/wok allow to heat up cut chunk of onion and add to the oil, allow to fry then add the marinated potatoes and fry allow to fry till is very dry. Remove the dry potatoes and put in a strainer cover with towel paper to drain the oil from the potatoes..
- Crack the eggs in a boil, pound/slice the pepper, onion, garlic, green pepper, seasoning cubes, celery and salt to taste then whisk..
- Add a very small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat then add the whisked eggs to the oil allow to fry then flip the other side allow to fry and turn off heat..
- Put the potatoes in a plate and roll the fry egg and garnish with sliced celery with ketchup at the side served with hot green tea or water. Thank you!.
If you find this French-Celery fries with fried eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.