Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries and fried egg (breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe. To cook french fries and fried egg (breakfast treat 2)🍟 you only need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟:
- Prepare of Irish potatoes half mudu.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide of Maggi.
- You need of Oil.
- Use of Onion.
Steps to make French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟:
- Peel the Irish potatoes (Large sizes are recommended for French fries).
- Dice the peeled potatoes straight into water and maintain the sizes. Add 1 teaspoon salt and allow to stay for 20-30 minutes..
- Drain in a basket or colander..
- In a pot (I recommend you use pot or deep pan for this fry), fry a large amount of oil. Add the potatoes and start to fry..
- After 5 minutes of frying, use a spoon and be stiring the potatoes. Continue to stir fry until half brown. Make sure you don't make cuts on the potatoes. When you are done. Drain in a colander..
- Crack 2 eggs. Add Maggi and Salt plus onion and beat well. Put in 2 teaspoon oil, after it is hot, pour in the whisk egg and fry till done..
- Get your paper or A4 paper and roll it into a cone shape. Gum the edge with sealtape. Put in your French fries..
- You have your French fries now. 💞.
- Your French fries 🍟 and fried egg are done..
- Eat along with hot cloves and ginger tea. #boil your water, dried Ginger, cloves and Lipton. Seive and add milk, sugar and Milo..
- Enjoy 💞💞😋😋.
If you find this French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.