Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy french toast/masala french toast recipe. To cook spicy french toast/masala french toast you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast:
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- Take 1 tbspn of onion (chopped).
- Provide 1 tbspn of tomato (chopped).
- Use 1 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 1/4tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use As needed of Oil.
Steps to make Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast:
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Add all the spices and salt to the egg and beat till fluffy..
- Add milk and beat again. Add the vegetables and mix well..
- Pour into a plate and dip the bread coating both sides..
- Heat a tawa and place the bread. Spread the vegetables over the bread and press gently. Drizzle oil on the side, flip both sides and cook evenly on medium heat..
If you find this Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.