Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Masala French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french toast recipe. You can cook masala french toast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala French Toast:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Bread as needed cutted into small cubes.
- Provide as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
- Take 1 of Capcicum chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Masala French Toast:
- Take a bread cut into cubes. Take one small mixer jar add onion Slices capcicum cutted into piece ginger garlic grind it coarsely..
- Take everything in a bowl from the jar. Beat 3 eggs. Add dry masala black pepper powder salt and whisk it well..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Keep in medium flame once it gets heat. Add 1 tbsp oil in it and spread it. Take one by one bread pieces dip in the egg mixture and place it in tawa. Cook both sides till golden brown or till egg cook..
- Masala french toast is read5 to serve. Serve with tomato ketchup and ginger tea….
- Note- in this recipe, you can toast the bread first and then dip into the egg mixture and then cook it. That also will be very nice. it gets crispy more. Try both the recipe and comment on us..
If you find this Masala French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.