Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy spinach eggy bread recipe. To cook spicy spinach eggy bread you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread:
- Provide Bag of spinach / 3 cubes frozen spinach.
- Provide 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 of thick slices fluffy bread.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 40 g of butter.
Instructions to make Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread:
- Prepare 8 thick slices of fluffy bread..
- Steam the spinach. The rabbit ate all of ours so I microwaved some frozen spinach. Get it as dry as possible..
- Toast the spices for a couple of minutes in a pan big enough for two slices of bread (for later)..
- Combine the spinach, spices and eggs and mix well..
- Soak the slices of bread in the mixture. Use a fork to make sure there’s lots of spinach on each slice..
- Heat up a quarter of the butter. Once it’s melted add two slices of the bread and get cooking!.
- Flip over once slightly browned on the other side..
- Repeat these steps for the remaining slices of bread. I keep the toast warm in an oven while the rest are cooking..
- Serve with all the condiments in the world!.
If you find this Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.