Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French dip crescent rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French dip crescent rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French dip crescent rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french dip crescent rolls recipe. To make french dip crescent rolls you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French dip crescent rolls:
- Use 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Use 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Provide 12 slices of deli roast beef.
- Provide 1 T of everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of au jus gravy mix.
- Provide 1 bag of frozen french fries.
- Use 1 jar of dill pickle spears.
- Prepare 1 of cantaloupe wedges.
Steps to make French dip crescent rolls:
- Cut mozzarella cheese sticks in half..
- Separate crescent roll dough in to 12 triangles. Add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese stick to each triangle and roll..
- Sprinkle rolls with everything but the bagel seasoning. (i skip this step).
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or per package instructions..
- Prepare au jus gravy mix and french fries per package instructions. Serve with pickle spears and cantaloupe wedges..
If you find this French dip crescent rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.