Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French dip crescent rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French dip crescent rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French dip crescent rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french dip crescent rolls recipe. To make french dip crescent rolls you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French dip crescent rolls:
- Prepare 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Prepare 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 12 slices of deli roast beef.
- Take 1 T of everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Take 1 packet of au jus gravy mix.
- Use 1 bag of frozen french fries.
- Take 1 jar of dill pickle spears.
- Take 1 of cantaloupe wedges.
Instructions to make French dip crescent rolls:
- Cut mozzarella cheese sticks in half..
- Separate crescent roll dough in to 12 triangles. Add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese stick to each triangle and roll..
- Sprinkle rolls with everything but the bagel seasoning. (i skip this step).
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or per package instructions..
- Prepare au jus gravy mix and french fries per package instructions. Serve with pickle spears and cantaloupe wedges..
If you find this French dip crescent rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.