Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion dip recipe. To make french onion dip you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French onion dip:
- Get 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of onions finely diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream can add more if desire (good quality with fewest ingredients).
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mayonnaise I use Dukes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder I used toasted onion powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder I used roasted garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of celery seeds.
- You need pinch of sugar.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Steps to make French onion dip:
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook until semi-translucent (reduce heat if needed to prevent burning).
- Add beef broth and continue cooking until onions absorb the broth and they are tender and caramelized. Remove from heat and let onions cool..
- Meanwhile, mix together sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth and creamy. Stir in cooled onions. Add remaining spices..
- Taste mixture and adjust spices to your liking. Remember though, flavor will intensify greatly as it sits so be careful not to over season. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper, to your liking, being sure to after each addition. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, stir and garnish with chives and parsely Serve with chips or vegetables..
If you find this French onion dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.