Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick french dip sandwiches with au jus recipe. To make quick french dip sandwiches with au jus you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- You need 1 lbs of shaved beef.
- Get of oil of choice.
- Get dash of garlic powder.
- Take dash of salt.
- Get dash of pepper.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Get 6 pack of martini's hoagie rolls or 6 hoagie rolls from bakery.
- Provide 1 pack of aged swiss slices or any cheese (11 pieces).
- Take of * Au jus *.
- Prepare 1 package of beefy onion (Lipton soup mix).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef stock.
Steps to make Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a medium pot add beef stock, beefy onion mix and worchestershire sauce. Cook on medium to low-medium heat.
- Oil up the saute pan and let it get a little hot.
- Add shaved beef to hot saute pan(medium heat). Mix in the salt, pepper and garlic powder Stir around for about 10 min. Or until browned. (Careful not to cook to much,it will become dry). Now, add a little Au jus (1/4 cup) to the pan. Let it simmer (low heat) while preparing other items..
- Cut up a 1/2 onion. Take out small saute pan. Add a little oil. Let it heat up and toss in the onions. Saute til almost clear or carmelize them..
- On a baking sheet take one hoagie roll and put about 1/2 cup of beef mixture. Add a little onion and take a piece of sliced cheese and half it. Place on top of beef mixture. Repeat 3 more times..
- Now, bake in the oven for approx. 10 mins or until bread is a little crispy and cheese is melted..
- Serve with fries or a veggie or both! Cut in half and enjoy dipping in the Au jus..
- Let me know what you think?.
If you find this Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.