Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 15 Minute French Dip Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 15 Minute French Dip Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 15 minute french dip sandwiches recipe. To cook 15 minute french dip sandwiches you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 15 Minute French Dip Sandwiches:
- Get 1 lb of Roast Beef, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 can of Beef Broth.
- Take 2 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- You need 6 of Hoagie Rolls.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Horseradish Sandwich Spread.
- Take 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 6 slice of Provolone Cheese.
Instructions to make 15 Minute French Dip Sandwiches:
- Set oven to broil – high..
- Add pepper and garlic powder to beef broth. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce broth to low, add roast beef, cover and cook 5 mins or until beef browns..
- While beef is cooking, combine mayonnaise and horseradish sauce. Slice hoagies in half lengthwise and spread thin layer of the mayo-horseradish mixture onto the hoagies. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
- Remove roast beef from broth with slotted spoon and add to sandwiches. Top roast beef with provolone cheese. Broil for 3 minutes or until slightly crispy..
- Serve with sandwiches for dipping..
If you find this 15 Minute French Dip Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.