Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini and Bread dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini and Bread dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini and bread dip recipe. You can have zucchini and bread dip using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini and Bread dip:
- Get of Fresh Zucchini (Julienned or French Cut).
- Take 1/2 inch of Olive Oil pan Coating.
- Provide 5-7 of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Full Fresh Tomato (Blue or Cherokee).
- Prepare 1 loaf of French Bread.
Steps to make Zucchini and Bread dip:
- In medium saute or frying pan add julienned zucchini strips at medium heat.
- Cover mixture in olive oil leaving about an inch in the pan.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Add fresh basil leaves twisted and pinched.
- Crush tomato over top of mixture.
- Stir and cover making sure zucchini is covered.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat bread 5-10 mins.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes (zucchini should be crisp not soggy).
- Enjoy! Oil makes fantastic bread dip.
If you find this Zucchini and Bread dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.