Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's super easy french dips recipe. To cook mike's super easy french dips you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Get of French Dips.
- Use 2 lb of Thin Sliced Roast Beef [from deli].
- You need 4 large of 6" Sub Rolls Or French Rolls.
- You need 8 slice of Swiss Or Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 can of 8 oz Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder – Onion Powder [reserve half].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rosemary & Thyme [reserve half].
- Get 2 of Au Jus Sauce + 2 Cups Beef Broth Or 2 Cups Water.
- Prepare of Options.
- Use 1 cup of Horseradish Mayonnaise.
- Take 1/3 cup of Sport Peppers.
Instructions to make Mike's Super Easy French Dips:
- Mix your packets of Au Jus as per manufactures directions. Usually, about 2 cups water. To intensify the beef flavor, substitute 1/2 water with beef broth. Don't substitute all beef broth as it will make your Au Jus too salty. Make your Au Jus as thick or as thin as you'd like though it's usually served pretty thin, like a broth..
- Split and lightly toast your bread. Don't split your bread all the way through..
- Add half of your roast beef to a non stick pan. Add 1/4 cup beef broth and 1/2 of each of your seasonings to the pan as well. Mix up, turn on high, cover and let steam for 2 minutes..
- Remove lid, mix up meat once more and separate meat in to two even piles. Add two slices of cheese to each pile and place lid back on for 1 minute. Repeat same process for your other 1 pound of roast beef..
- Place moistened meat on dry toasted bread, cheese side up, and serve with a garnish of sport or banana peppers and a steaming bowl of Au Jus lightly sprinkled with cracked black pepper and dried parsley..
- Tiger Sauce Recipe: Three parts Sour Cream to one part Horseradish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Super Easy French Dips recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.