Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's super sized french dip paninis recipe. To cook mike's super sized french dip paninis you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis:
- Get of Paninis.
- Take 1 loaf of Large Slices Sourdough Bread.
- Take 2 lb of Deli Roast Beef.
- Provide 1 packages of Swiss Cheese.
- Use 1 stick of Butter [softened].
- Get of Au Jus.
- Prepare 1 packages of Au Jus.
- Prepare 1 box of Beef Broth [low sodium] Or Water.
- You need of Kitchen Items.
- Take 1 of Panini Press.
- Get 1 of Spatula.
- Prepare 1 small of Pot.
- Take 1 of Whisk.
Steps to make Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis:
- Pull out 6 slices of Sourdough Bread..
- Butter four slices of Sourdough Bread..
- Place two slices of Swiss Cheese on each slice of bread. [un-buttered sides].
- Pile Roast Beef high on all four slices..
- Place one more slice of Swiss Cheese on each Roast Beef slice..
- Place one plain slice of Sourdough Bread on two Roast Beef slices..
- Place other Roast Beef bread slices on top of those to make a complete sandwich..
- Place sandwich in Panini Maker and grill until Swiss Cheese is fully melted and the Sourdough Bread is golden brown and crispy..
- While your Panini is grilling, heat one or two cups [whatever manufacturer calls for] low sodium beef broth [instead of water] in a small pot. Whisk in Au Jus packet until sauce is thickened..
- Serve with seasoned French Fries. I have three recipes on this site for Garlic Fries, Steak Fries and Creole Fries. All will go great with French Dip Paninis..
- Serve Au Jus in a smaller bowl to the side on your sandwich plate or center plate. Garnish with fresh parsley..
If you find this Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.