Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect NASU SOMEN (Simmered Eggplant and SOMEN noodle) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to NASU SOMEN (Simmered Eggplant and SOMEN noodle) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nasu somen (simmered eggplant and somen noodle) recipe. To cook nasu somen (simmered eggplant and somen noodle) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook NASU SOMEN (Simmered Eggplant and SOMEN noodle):
- Use 3 of egg plant (about 300g).
- You need 100 ml of (about3.4 oz) water.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 piece of ABURA-AGE fried TOFU.
- Prepare 10 g of IRIKO dried sardines (or NIBOSHI).
- You need 4 bundles of somen noodle.
- Prepare 150 of ml(about 5 oz) MENTSUYU (see my MENTSUYU recipe).
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped green onion.
- Take 1 tsp of grated ginger roots.
- You need of Chili pepper (only if you like).
Steps to make NASU SOMEN (Simmered Eggplant and SOMEN noodle):
- Cut the stem off from eggplant, cut in half lengthwise. (if it's big, cut the eggplant in quarter.) Make shallow cut in vertical. Soak the eggplants in water..
- Cut ABURA-AGE into 2 inch length rectangles..
- Put sesame oil in a medium pot, and warm the oil over low heat. Add IRIKO and cook, stirring constantly, until just fragrant..
- Dry the eggplants with a paper towel. Then, Add the Eggplant. Increase the heat to medium. Stir-fry the eggplant until it covered with oil..
- Add the water, soy sauce, sugar and MIRIN and ABURA-AGE. Simmer with the lid for about 15 minutes until eggplants are tender..
- Boil SOMEN in a large pot of water for 2 minutes. (Stirring constantly to keep the noodles separated.)Drain the noodles in a colander and cool under cold water.Drain well..
- Place SOMEN and MENTSUYU in a bowl, and pour the simmered eggplant and sauce. Garnish Green onion, grated ginger and chili pepper..
- You can eat this warm or cold. I usually cook and keep the Simmered eggplant in the refrigerator. And eat it next day..
If you find this NASU SOMEN (Simmered Eggplant and SOMEN noodle) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.