Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Perkedel Crab Sticks (Fried Potato Balls with Crab Sticks) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Perkedel Crab Sticks (Fried Potato Balls with Crab Sticks) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perkedel Crab Sticks (Fried Potato Balls with Crab Sticks) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perkedel crab sticks (fried potato balls with crab sticks) recipe. You can cook perkedel crab sticks (fried potato balls with crab sticks) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Perkedel Crab Sticks (Fried Potato Balls with Crab Sticks):
- You need 400 gr of Potatoes, washed and peeled.
- Take 5 of Crab sticks, sliced finely.
- Take 1 of leek, sliced finely.
- Provide 1 of celery, sliced finely.
- Get of Puree:.
- You need 1 clove of shallot.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/4 of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground blackpepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chicken powder (optional).
- Take 1/4 liters of oil for frying.
- You need 1 of egg + 1 white egg, mix well.
Steps to make Perkedel Crab Sticks (Fried Potato Balls with Crab Sticks):
- Put all ingredients on your table. Steam potatoes for 17 minutes. While waiting for potatoes, slice crab sticks, leek and celery. Make puree for seasoning from shallot, garlic, nutmeg, pepper and salt. After 17 minutes, take out potatoes from steamer and mashed..
- In medium bowl mix well mashed potatoes and all ingredients. *You can taste this batter, if it less taste, you can add a pinch salt. Use dinner spoon to make round shapes and do till all batter over..
- Btw this is fusion recipe, if you want original recipe, change crab sticks with 50-80 grams ground meat and saute with 1 tsp butter and seasoning with a pinch salt. See in this picture..
- Preheat oil in frying pan. Coat batter with egg..
- Put batter ball one by one into the oil. Fry over low heat. I use a dinner fork to flip the batter when fried. Tips: to help make sure the batter does not disintegrate, fry one side for 1-2 minutes until golden, then flip the other side and wait for 1-2 minutes, take out from pan and drain on paper towels..
- Serve it warm as your side dish or for kid's meal… Happy Cooking 😊.
- Savory and moist… yummmyyy… 😋😋😋.
If you find this Perkedel Crab Sticks (Fried Potato Balls with Crab Sticks) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.