Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tripe fried rice from semarang (nasi goreng babat – semarang) recipe. You can have tripe fried rice from semarang (nasi goreng babat – semarang) using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG):
- You need 500 gr of white rice.
- Provide 200 gr of tripe, boiled until soft and then cut to taste.
- Get 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced medium.
- Take 1 tsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of GROUND SPICES.
- Take 4 of shallots.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 4 of red chillis.
- Provide 3 of cayenne peppers.
- Use 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste, fried/grilled.
- Prepare of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED..
- Provide of Fried eggs.
- Get of Pickled cucumbers.
- You need of Crackers.
- Use of Fried shallots.
Instructions to make Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG):
- Heat the oil, then saute shallot and garlic until wilted..
- Put the ground spices, and cook until aromatic..
- Then add the tripe, cook until a little brown and slightly dried out..
- Then add the cooked rice, leek and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that the rice does not clump, and season mix well..
- Finally add in bouillon powder, pepper powder and salt. Stir, adjust the taste..
- Remove and serve with complementary ingredients..
If you find this Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.