Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Dip Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Dip Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Dip Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french dip sandwiches recipe. You can have french dip sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Dip Sandwiches:
- You need 4 of Sub rolls.
- Take 8 tbsp of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get of Dried parsley.
- Use 12 slice of Jack cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Deli roast beef slices.
- Provide 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Au jus mix or sauce.
Steps to make French Dip Sandwiches:
- Slice the rolls in half, lengthwise..
- On each slice of bread, spread a teaspoon and a half of butter (1 tablespoon per roll). Then sprinkle half a teaspoon of garlic powder over both slices. Add a dash or two dried parsley to each slice..
- Grill the bread, buttery side down till the sides are golden..
- Place the grilled subs on platters and add three slices of Jack cheese to the bottom slices..
- In a skillet or frying pan heat the olive oil..
- Place the deli meat in the skillet and heat through..
- Separate the slices with tongs to allow even cooking..
- In a small pot heat the two cups of water to almost boiling and pour in the Au jus. Taste to see if the dilution is to your liking. You can always add more if you want..
- Pour the Au jus in small bowls..
- Your meat should be ready so with the tongs drop a quarter of all the meat over the cheese on the bread..
- Place the top slices over the meat and cut the sandwich in half at an angle..
- Separate the two halves and place a small bowl of Au jus on each plate..
- Serve right away and enjoy..
If you find this French Dip Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.