Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yakisoba (fried noodles) recipe. You can cook yakisoba (fried noodles) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yakisoba (Fried Noodles):
- Get 2 packs of yakisoba noodles.
- You need 1/2 of onion (peel and slice thinly).
- Take 1/3 of carrot (peel and cut into small bite sized pieces).
- Use 3-4 of cabbage leaves (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 1/2 of green onion (optional, slice thinly).
- Get 100-200 g of mixed seafood (or sliced pork belly or your choice of meat and seafood).
- Take 1 Tbsp of sesame oil (vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic (optional, chopped or grated).
- Take 1 pinch of crushed red pepper (or shichimi spice powder).
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Get Sauce: of .
- Provide * 2-3 Tbsp of oyster sauce or worcester sauce or mix.
- Get * 2 Tbsp each of sake, mirin, soy sauce.
- Prepare For topping: of (as much as you like).
- Prepare of dried bonito flakes / dried green seaweed(aonori) / red pickled ginger / mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Yakisoba (Fried Noodles):
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat. Add garlic and red pepper and cook until it smells good. Turn up the heat, put in seafood (or pork) and stir fry for 30 seconds..
- And then add the sauce (marked with *) and noodles and stir fry for a minute. Put all vegetables and cook until the liquid has disappeared. Season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish with dried bonito flakes, dried green seaweed (aonori), red pickled ginger, mayonnaise (optional).
If you find this Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.