Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker french dip sandwich recipe. To cook slow cooker french dip sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Get 4 lb of Rump roast.
- Provide 2 can of Campbell's Beef consommé.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's French Onion Soup.
- Prepare 12 oz of Beer (or one bottle, I used an IPA beer).
- Prepare 1 clove of Smashed garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of Sherry Wine.
- Take 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 8 of French rolls.
- Get of Butter.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Trim off excess fat on rump roast. Place in slow cooker..
- Pour beef consommé, french onion soup, beer, salt, pepper and garlic into slow cooker over the beef..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Before the last hour, remove meat. Let it cool down..
- Slice up the rump roast. Remember to cut against the grain. Return meat back to slow cooker for half an hour on low..
- During the last half hour, cook sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil (and a little butter optional) into big pan and throw onions in. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned..
- Remove meat into a separate dish. Transfer the remaining beef juices into a pot. This will be the au jus for dipping. Add the sherry wine and worcestershire to the au jus. Let it boil and then simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Butter french roll inside and a little on the outside. In another pan, place rolls on medium high until browned..
- Time to assemble! Put meat and onions into toasted french roll. Serve with a small bowl of au jus for dipping and some horseradish. Add cheese if that's your style. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.