Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! recipe. You can cook panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!:
- Get 2 of large chicken breasts (filleted in half lengthwise).
- Provide 2 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of brocolli (or any other veggie).
- Get 1 box of japanese panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide of chicken bullion.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- Get dash of garlic salt.
- Use dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kikoman soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 of lkey lime.
Instructions to make Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!:
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl, add a dash of salt and pepper, a little garlic salt, mix and set aside..
- On 3 seperate dishes: put the flour on one plate and add some garlic salt and chicken bullion and pepperto the flour amd mix well..
- On plate 2 add about 1 cup of panko crumbs and set aside..
- The 3rd dish is a bowl. Add the 2 eggs, mix well, add 1/4 cupof water and mix again, set aside..
- In a pot put 2 cups of white rice, add 4 cups of hot water and add 3 tbs of chicken. Bullion to rice and mix. Add a bag of frozen mix veggies (optional ) or just plain white rice, or chicken flavored rice. Cover with a lid, leave on med heat for 15-20min. Then drop heat to low and let sit for an extra 5-10min to steam..
- On a large skillet heat on medium. And place one breast at time through the plates in this order: flour mixture on both sides, then grab the tip of the chicken and dip well in egg mixture, then lay on the plateof breadcrumbs. Be sure to getboth sides an covered well with panki and press down to get more crispy crunchy coating. Repeat the process starting from flour back to panko and then place in the hot oil to fry, flip, fry this side and it should be a nice dark golden color when its done. The color..and thats how youll know it's ready. Then using tongs place the chicken in a strainer with kitchen paper to absorb some oil..
- Steam some fresh or frozwn veggies (brocolli, carrots, peas, mix) in another pan for 10 min, on med higg heat. Then to far low to steam..
- Once everything is done. Place your plate and enjoy!.
- For sauce: mix all together and dip the chicken in it its amazing!.
If you find this Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.