Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir-fried Prawns with Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried Prawns with Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Prawns with Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried prawns with eggs recipe. You can have stir-fried prawns with eggs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir-fried Prawns with Eggs:
- You need 200 of to 500 grams, medium-sized Prawns.
- You need 2 of Eggs, large sized with salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of White part of a Japanese leek.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chinese stock powder.
- Use 2 tsp of to 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine or sake.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Stir-fried Prawns with Eggs:
- Peel the prawns and rub with salt or katakuriko to remove any dirt. Rinse and drain well. Whisk the eggs and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cut the Japanese leek into any size you like..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour in the beaten eggs. Make rough scrambled eggs and lift out from the frying pan and set aside..
- Into the same frying pan add some oil and fry the leek. After the aroma is released add the prawns. After the colour of prawns has changed, add sake and Chinese stock powder..
- Evaporate any alcohol content and return the scrambled eggs into the pan. Stir gently and serve..
- It is nice when served with Chinese black vinegar..
If you find this Stir-fried Prawns with Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.