Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean cooking: ra-kbokki (tteokbokki with ramen) recipe. To make korean cooking: ra-kbokki (tteokbokki with ramen) you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen):
- Use 1 bag of Tteok (Korean mochi).
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Japanee leek (optional).
- Get 1 of pack Tempura crumbs or fried sweet potatoes (optional).
- Get 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Korean beef dashida (powdered soup stock).
- Get 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Get 1 tbsp of Korean chili pepper powder.
Instructions to make Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen):
- Chop the onion, leek, and carrot..
- Soak the tteok in water for 10 minutes..
- Place the vegetables, tempura crumbs, and boiled egg into a frying pan, and cook. Pour in 1cm of water and add the Korean dashida..
- Once it starts to bubble, add the gochujang..
- Add ra-kbokki type dried noodles to the pot. If you need to use a substitute since it's difficult to get a hold of, use a spicy ramen..
- Taste at this point. If it is not sweet enough, add ketchup or mizuame, or cider. If you want it to be more spicy, adjust the amount of Korean red chili pepper and gochujang..
- Once the taste is set, Top with a slice of cheese to finish~! If you simmer it for too long, the tteok (mochi) will become too soft..
If you find this Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.