Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried tofu balls “GANMODOKI" my favourite Japanese dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried tofu balls “GANMODOKI" my favourite Japanese dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tofu balls “ganmodoki" my favourite japanese dish recipe. You can have fried tofu balls “ganmodoki" my favourite japanese dish using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried tofu balls “GANMODOKI" my favourite Japanese dish:
- Prepare 1/2 of Tb.spoon hijiki (dried).
- Get 20-30 g of carrot.
- Use 1/4 of t.spoon each salt and sugar.
- Get 150 g of tofu.
- Take 30 g of potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of dessert spoon potato flour or plain flour.
- Get 1/2 of t.spoon soy sauce.
- Use of A pinch of salt.
- Take of Vegetable oil to fry.
Instructions to make Fried tofu balls “GANMODOKI" my favourite Japanese dish:
- Soak the hijiki in water for 10 – 15 minutes. Then drain..
- Wrap tofu with kitchen paper, place on a plate and microwave 1.5 minutes 700w. You can boil gently for 2 minutes instead of microwaving. Put some weight on the tofu and tilt the plate to extract more water..
- Chop up carrot. Just cover drained hijiki and carrot with water and cook with salt and sugar until tender. Drain..
- In a bowl, beat the egg, grate potato and mix well everything a part from oil. Make sure squeeze water from hijiki and carrot mixture and tofu as much as possible..
- Heat oil about 2cm deep in wok or frying pan. Drop a dessert spoonful of tofu mixture into the oil using the side of bowl to shape. (Press hard against the side of bowl). And fry until golden brown. Drain on newspaper and kitchen paper..
- Suggestion of pouring sauce: water 4 dessert spoons, soy sauce 1 dessert spoon, a sprinkle of dashi stock powder..
If you find this Fried tofu balls “GANMODOKI" my favourite Japanese dish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.