Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi recipe. To make shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Use 600 gram of beef shank.
- You need 1.5 litres of water.
- Get of Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- You need 3 cm of fresh tumeric.
- Provide 5 pcs of red big chillies.
- Take 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of corriander seeds.
- Get of Other spices:.
- Provide 3 cm of galangal, smashed.
- You need 1 pcs of lemongrass, smashed.
- Prepare 3 pcs of indonesian bay leaves.
- Take 6 pcs of lime leaves.
- Take of Other:.
- Provide 50 gr of palm sugar/gula jawa.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of indonesian dark soya sauce.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk (I don’t use it this time).
- You need 1/2 of big cabbage, cut.
- You need 2 of big ripe tomatoes.
- Use of Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder.
- Provide of Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish.
Instructions to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside..
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender..
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour..
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes..
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft.
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots.
If you find this Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.