Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chikuwa & Cabbage Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chikuwa & Cabbage Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chikuwa & cabbage fried rice recipe. To cook chikuwa & cabbage fried rice you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chikuwa & Cabbage Fried Rice:
- Use 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 2 of Cabbage Leaves *cut into small pieces.
- Use 2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of Chikuwa *sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide of White Pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- Use 2 of servings Cooked Rice *about 360g, warmed.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Chikuwa & Cabbage Fried Rice:
- Add Oil to the heated frying pan or wok over medium high heat, cook Eggs, then add Cabbage, Spring Onion and Chikuwa. Season with Salt, White Pepper and Dashi Powder..
- Then add warmed Cooked Rice, and stir-fry for a few minutes. Remove from the heat, sprinkle Soy Sauce over, and mix to combine..
If you find this Chikuwa & Cabbage Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.