Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys boeuf bourguignon, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys boeuf bourguignon, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 600 grams of diced casserole beef.
- Prepare 150 grams of bacon, chopped.
- Use 150 grams of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Take 2 of medium onions, diced.
- Get 100 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 600 ml of good red wine.
- Use 200 ml of beef stock.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree/paste.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs (marjoram, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley).
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the beef, bacon and vegetables into a casserole dish making sure the beef is on top for easier removal after marinating.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a jug.
- Pour into the casserole dish, adding enough in to almost cover the beef.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to gas 2 / 150C / 300°F.
- Remove the beef with a slotted spoon and brown off in a frying pan with 2tbsp oil.
- Put back into the casserole dish, stir, cover and cook for 3 hours until the meat is tender and the sauce is thickened.
- If you like the sauce thicker, strain it into a pan and boil it to reduce it further while keeping the beef & veg warm.
- Serve over mashed potato, remember to remove the bay leaves.
If you find this Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.