Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- You need 50 g of dairy free spread.
- Take 2 of large red onions sliced.
- Use 2 of large white onions sliced.
- You need 600 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 400 ml of beef stock.
- Take 125 ml of red wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 4 slices of gluten free baguette.
- Take 4 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
- Prepare pinch of paprika.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Melt the dairy free spread in a large pan over a low heat Add the red and white onions and cook for 30 minutes or until caramelised.
- Add in the chicken stock, beef stock, red wine, tamari, parsely, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Discard the bay leaf Toast the gluten free baguette slices under the grill.
- Divide the soup between four bowls, top with the bread and then the grated cheese Place under the grill for a couple of minutes and then serve topped with a pinch of paprika.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.