Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu curry recipe. To make chicken katsu curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Katsu (Fried Chicken Cutlet).
- Use 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Use of <Fruity Curry Sauce>.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Curry Powder.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Take 550 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Mango Chutney.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of *Note: You can replace Curry Powder and Flour with 90 to 100g Japanese Curry Roux blocks. If you use Curry Roux blocks, use Water instead of Chicken Stock.
Instructions to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Finely chop up Onion, Carrot, Garlic and Ginger..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan and cook vegetables. When vegetables are softened and slightly caramelised, add Curry Powder and Flour, and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Add Chicken Stock and Mango Chutney, and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer, stirring regularly, until the mixture thickens. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- *Alternatively you can use Japanese Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder and Flour. If you use Curry Roux blocks, use Water instead of Chicken Stock, OR Unsalted Chicken Stock..
- Cut Chicken Katsu (Chicken Cutlet) into bite size. Place Freshly Cooked Rice on a plate, then Chicken Katsu and Curry Sauce..
If you find this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.