Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef bourguignon recipe. To cook easy beef bourguignon you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 3 lbs of chuck beef.
- Take 1 cup of red wine.
- Get 2 cups of beef broth.
- Get .5 cups of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of beef boullion cube.
- Prepare .25 cups of flour.
- Get 2 of large carrots.
- Provide 6-8 of pearl onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 lb of baby potatoes.
- You need 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- Use 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Use .5 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..
If you find this Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.