Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. To cook french toast you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast:
- You need 8 slices of bread of your choice best stale.
- Use 2 of large free range eggs.
- Use 150 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Use 250 grams of raspberries.
- Take of (To taste you may need more or less depending on your sweet tooth).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbs of raspberry jam.
- Take of Icing sugar to serve.
- Prepare of Optional double cream.
- You need Knob of butter.
- Use 60 grams of caster sugar.
Instructions to make French Toast:
- Using a small saucepan add the 60 grams of caster sugar with the raspberries and sugar into it. On a medium heat stir through until the raspberries have released juices but not completely dissolved. Then take off the heat and set aside for later..
- Next slice the bread..
- In a bowl big enough for the bread slices, mix the egg, milk, tbs of sugar and vanilla..
- Now add the bread slices leaving them for about 30 seconds or so, so the mixture soaks in to the bread, using a spatula turn it over and repeat..
- In a small saucepan throw in the butter, on a medium to high heat then place in the eggy bread. Depending on your hob, check underneath it to see if it’s browned probably about half a minute! When it has browned turn it over and brown the other side. Lift out and wrap in tin foil, place in the oven to keep warm. Then do the same with the other pieces of bread..
- Cut the bread into triangles and spoon on the berries. I made an additional double cream with icing sugar and vanilla extract too! Dust the plate with icing sugar and tuck in! Enjoy x.
If you find this French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.