Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mie goreng jawa (javanese fried noodles) recipe. To make mie goreng jawa (javanese fried noodles) you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles):
- Prepare 250 gram of egg noodles or 150 gram dried noodles.
- Use 3-5 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 150 gram of beef / or chicken /or seafood.
- Take 150 cc of stock.
- Use 2-3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of cabbage leave cut into 1/2cm pieces.
- You need 2 of spring onions, Finley sliced.
- Take 100 gram of been sprout, tailed.
- Provide 1 sprig of Chinese parsley, finely sliced.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of fried shallots.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of carrot, finely sliced.
- Prepare of Spices (ground).
- Provide 3 of candlenuts, fried / roasted.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide 1 of .
Steps to make MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles):
- Blanch noodles with hot water until tender. Drain and set aside..
- Saute ground spices in oil until golden brown, then add beef / chicken / seafood. Stir until change colour, then pour in eggs and the stock. Bring to the boil, add sweet soy sauce, cabbage, carrot, noodles and spring onions..
- Ads been sprout and Chinese parsley, and mix well. Continue cooking until the stock is completely absorbed. Springkel with fried shallots..
- I grilled peking pork and put on the top off noodles for garnish so yummy and delicious 😃.
- Happy cooking 😍.
If you find this MIE GORENG JAWA (Javanese Fried Noodles) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.