Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boeuf Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boeuf bourguignon recipe. You can have boeuf bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Provide 1 large of Tomato.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- Use 6 stalks of parsley.
- Get 6 stalks of thyme.
- Take 5 of bay leaves.
- You need 6 of cloves.
- Get 4 cubes of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots.
- Use 14 oz of beef cubes (beef tenderloin or fillet – usually 200g per persons – I usually make a little extra, since it stays good in the fridge for up to 4 days).
- Provide 1 1/2 liter of Burgundy wine.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of pepper.
Steps to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Marinate beef in 750ml of wine for 24 hours / leave in fridge.
- Finely chop tomato. Slice carrot lengthwise and cut into thirds. Slice onion in half and insert the cloves into the onion.
- Remove beef cubes from marinade and blot dry with paper towels..
- Fry beef cubes in a pot around 5-10 minutes (high heat, with a bit of olive oil).
- Remove beef from pot and fully coat with flour..
- Put beef with leftover marinade wine in a clean pot along with the above chopped veggies, as well as the parsley, thyme, bay leaves, remaining 750ml of wine, beef bouillion, salt, pepper.
- Slow cook on extremely low heat for 3 hours (2 is possible as well, but beef turns out softer after 3 hours).
If you find this Boeuf Bourguignon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.