Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Jap Chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jap Chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jap Chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jap chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles) recipe. You can have jap chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jap Chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles):
- Provide 150 g of sweet potato noodles.
- Provide 1 of green capsicum.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion.
- Get 500 g of fresh spinach.
- Use of Bean sprouts.
- Provide of Minced garlic.
- Take 1 of Table soon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Jap Chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles):
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. I do this off the stove..
- Boil spinach for 1- 2 minutes and drain. Squeeze out excess moisture..
- Chopped ingredients as shown..
- Stir fry onions, carrot, green capsicum and spring onion.
- Add garlic and bean sprouts..
- Add noodle and combine veg well.
- Add chopped spinach and mix well..
- Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds to finish..
- I had this with spicy pork bulgogi.
If you find this Jap Chae (stir fried sweet potato glass noodles) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.