Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ramen Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ramen Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen salad recipe. To cook ramen salad you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ramen Salad:
- Prepare 1 of Instant Ramen.
- Provide of <Topping Suggestions>.
- Take of Cooked Chicken, Boiled Egg, ‘Onsen Tamago’.
- Get of Ham, ‘Nibuta’, Roast Pork.
- Prepare of Cucumber, Lettuce, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Blanched Broccoli.
- You need of Carrot, Capsicum, Tomato.
- Get of Red Onion, Spring Onion, Fried Onion.
- You need of <Sauce>.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sugar *add 1/2 teaspoon if you like sweeter flavour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Hot Mustard.
Instructions to make Ramen Salad:
- Cook noodles as instructed. Basically cook dry noodles in rapidly boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked ‘al dente’. Drain and rinse in cold water, then drain well..
- Toppings are better to be sliced or prepared into strips so that easy to eat with noodles. To make sauce, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Place the noodles in a deep plate or bowl, arrange toppings, pour the sauce over and enjoy!.
If you find this Ramen Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.