Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indonesian Gado Gado recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Gado Gado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Gado Gado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian gado gado recipe. To cook indonesian gado gado you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Gado Gado:
- You need 4 of Chinese cabbage leaf.
- Use 100 gr of bean sprout.
- Take 100 gr of sneak bean.
- Provide 2 of stems choi sum.
- Get 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 4 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 100 gr of fried tofu, cut in small dice.
- Use 250 gr of grilled chicken.
- Get 150 gr of granulated peanuts, oven it until dark brown then crush i.
- Provide 2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 pieces of small shallots.
- Provide 270 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 drops of lime juice or juice from half piece of lime.
- Use 2 tbs of peanut oil.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Prepare of If you like spicy add sambal or a couple or crushed chilli.
Instructions to make Indonesian Gado Gado:
- To make a peanut sauce : heat the peanut oil, then fry the onion and shallot until soft, then put all the ingredients (and sambal or chilli) and let it boils until thick..
- Boild all the vegetables one by one for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Cut the boiled vegetables in the fair cut.
- Plate the vegetables, potatoes, tofu, and chicken.
- Pour the peanut sauce on the top of it.
- Garnish with boiled egg and fried shallot.
- Serve it with shrimp cracker.
If you find this Indonesian Gado Gado recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.